|Location||Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2019|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
12-hour breakfast chef in Oxfordshire
Salary Information: £5616.00 per annum
Position: Breakfast chef
Hilton Garden Inn is a 4-star, stylish, hotel, set in an ideal location, near the A34 and just a short drive to the centre of Abingdon. We have 146 guest rooms and suites with an onsite restaurant, lounge bar, outdoor terrace, meetings & events facilities and an in-house Shop, providing a wide selection of products from travel essentials to quality, locally produced items.
About the role:
As a breakfast chef, you are responsible for ensuring high levels of food preparation, quality, and consistency to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure all food preparation meets standards;
• Ensure consistent delivery of quality and well-presented food;
• Work effectively within the kitchen to ensure high customer service standards;
• Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues;
• Comply with hotel/company security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation;
• Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team;
• Be environmentally aware.
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking and focused individual that thrives in a high-pressured environment and is looking to grow and learn. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• NVQ Level 1 and/or previous experience
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• NVQ Level 2
• Basic food hygiene
• Discounts with M&T Hotels and Hilton Hotels worldwide
• Opportunity to learn and develop within a world-renowned brand
• Free meals when on duty.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted - if you do not receive a response to your application you must assume you have been unsuccessful.
Applicants will be expected to live within 30 miles of the hotel.