We are a brewer and pub operator based in Media City, Salford.
The brewery is entirely dedicated to the production of cask ales. Four beers are available on a permanent basis and an extensive range of constantly changing seasonal craft ales are also produced. Our beers are distributed through our managed and tenanted houses, free trade customers, wholesalers and pub groups.
We operate around 60 pubs split evenly between managed houses, fully operated by the Company, and tenancies which are let to independent operators. Our pubs are located in the North West of England and North Wales.
Our pubs include destination food houses, suburban locals and town centre venues. We aim to make every one of our sites the best in its locality. Two of our sites surpassed even this aspiration when they won the ‘Best Managed House’ category in the Great British Pub Awards in 2011 and 2012. The Joshua Bradley at Gee Cross was the first winner followed by the John Millington, Cheadle Hulme. More recently, in 2014, the Coach and Four in Wilmslow was named winner of the Best Managed Pub for the North West region in the Great British Pub Awards.
We have a great heritage at Hydes with over 150 years of history and we are now expanding our estate of managed houses, with 3 new site acquisitions in 2014.
Current job openings at Hydes Brewery Ltd
- New Kitchen Manager - The Quarrybank - Timperley posted 2 days ago.
- Head Chef & Sous Chef - Stamford Bridge - Chester posted 5 days ago.
- New Pub Chef - The Samuel Brooks - Sale posted 1 day ago.
- New Chef de Partie - Abel Heywood - Manchester posted 2 days ago.
- New Chef de Partie - The Hornsmill - Helsby posted 3 days ago.
- Chef de Partie - The Stamford Bridge - Chester posted 5 days ago.
- Chef - The Nursery Inn - Heaton Norris posted 6 days ago.
- Kitchen Porter - The Stamford Bridge - Chester posted 6 days ago.