Terms and Conditions of Use – ChefQuick.co.uk/buyandsell
Welcome to the ChefQuick Buy & Sell section of www.chefquick.co.uk
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before you proceed to use the Buy and Sell section of the site and make sure you fully understand the meaning of them.
2. By accessing and using ChefQuick.co.uk/buyandsell on this and each subsequent occassion, you agree and will be deemed to have agreed, by law to accept and adhere to the Terms as set out here by us. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ChefQuick.co.uk. It is your responsibility to check for any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use for which we reserve the right to alter at any time. Each use of our website will constitute acceptance of any altered Terms and Conditions of Use at that time.
You must be 18 years old to use this website.
3. In these Terms and Conditions of Use: “we/us/our” means Chef Quick (www.chefquick.co.uk); “Website” means the Website; “you”/”your” means the user of the online services.
We reserve the right to remove, block access or restrict access to areas of the wesite at any time without notice. We reserve the right to block and remove users of the website without notice. We will shall not be held liable for any reason should the website be unavailable at any time.
We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
5. User Accounts and Membership
By becoming a registered user you agree and declare that you are:
(a)At least 18 years of age.
(b)Legally capeable of entering into a binding contract.
If you have been banned from this site you MUST NOT attempt to re-register and stop using this site.
Each User must register with a valid, unique email address.
You may not post anonymously.
6. You may create only one membership account per person. You may not assign, transfer or otherwise deal with your membership.
You user name must not:
(a) contain any swear words or expletives or any words which could be construed as such in any language
(b) damage our goodwill or reputation or that of any entity with which we are associated including in each case officers, employees, personnel, members, customers.
(c) breach our or any third party rights
(d) imply any connection with us. For example, your user name must not include the word “ChefQuick” nor must it use any of our trade marks or any confusingly or colourably similar words or expressions.
If in our opinion you breach any of these conditions we may, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, require you to change your user name or change it ourselves.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
7. As part of our Terms and Contitions of Use, by using www.chefquick.co.uk/buyandsell you agree that you will not:
(a) Violate any laws
(b) Post material that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent.
(c) Post material that is false or misleading
(d) Post spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes
(e) Modify, copy or distribute any other User’s content without their consent
(f) Target our users for any sales or marketing purposes without express prior permission from us.
(g) Attempt to access the website for malicious purposes.
(h) Attempt to access the website without using login details assigned by us.
(i) Attempt to access the website by circumnavigating our website security and Log-in system.
(j) Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may be harmful to Chefquick.co.uk or the interests or property of our website users.
(k) Cause overload on our servers or act in anyway to affect the running and performance of the website
(l) Infringe any third-party rights.
(m) Collect or harvest any information, content or details of ours or the website User’s without explicit permission from us.
(n) Sell any stolen or counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, intellectual property, trademark or other rights of third parties.
7. You are responsible for all behaviour and posting generated through your assigned login details and are responsible for ensuring all persons who access the website through your connection are aware of and adhere to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. As a user you are solely legally responsible for all material posted and comments you make on the website. We reserve the right to pass your information to the authorities should we suspect any laws have been broken.
If you believe another user has breached any of our Terms and Conditions of Use please contact ChefQuick Support in confidence on 0141 4134133 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use our contact form on the site to get in touch.
9. In consideration of our agreeing to permit you to use the Website to search our database, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
Chefquick.co.uk/buyandsell is a marketplace venue which hosts user-generated advertisements and content. It contains material created and submitted by private users, tradespersons and third -parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked
(b) the content of the advertisements included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such ads
(c) the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the ads selected by the search are the only ads on our database which might meet the searcher’s requirements.
11. The Website publishes advertisements placed by third parties to advertise their products, property and other goods and/or services. We do not own the items or goods advertised for sale on the Website and have no liability for these or for any losses that you may incur as a result of purchasing any item, goods and/or any services advertised by third parties. If you choose to purchase an item, goods and/or services advertised for sale by third parties on the Website, the contract will be between you and the third party advertiser and not with us.
To reiterate, we are not responsible for contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through the website (or as a result of visits made to the website) between you and other users. We are simply a venue.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute.
Any liability for an direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
(a) Loss of income or revenue
(b) loss of business
(c) loss of profits or contracts
(d) loss of anticipated savings
(e) loss of data
(f) loss of goodwill
(g) wasted management or office time
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or other wise, even if foreseeable.
We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
Posting ads on our website is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services such as Premium listings, which you will be able to review the terms of and agree to at the time of placing your ad. We reserve the right to change the pricing structure on the website without notice. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
Payments for our services are taken at the point of sale, should we encounter problems whilst proccessing payment we will restrict the services or prevent ads being placed until payment is received in full.
Your ads may be deleted from the the website if we believe these Terms and Conditions of Use are breached, either directly or indirectly. If you have paid a fee for the display of an ad, you may be entitled to a refund of such fee. However, we reserve the right not to refund users for any fees paid through misuse of the site.
13. About Us
Chef Quick is registered in Scotland and operates unders Scots Law.
Our contact details are:
11 William Spiers Place
Company Number: 2292850
VAT Number: 172 4474 05